Thursday, October 8, 2009

Teenage Rocker

 
This is the PERFECT card for that TEENAGE ROCKER!
I took the skull from JUST JAWING #111660 and stamped it with BLACK STAZON #101406 on Watercolor Paper# 105019. I cut away the bones and painted it with an Aquapainter # 103954 using Perfect plum classic ink . The Elegant Eggplant eyelids were made with the Small Oval punch #107304 and 1/4" Circle punch for the black part. Braces are drawn with Elegant eggplant marker. Halloween DSP Cast-A-Spell# 115677 for the headband and bg. Hope you like it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this Pammyjo! LOVE the braces and headband! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Pammyjo! I don't know why, but I really like this set--had to get it last year! So not my style, but...what's a girl to do! Love your iPod!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You SO MUCH for leaving Your Comments

 

yaz side effects